Quality Management Policy
Blue-Bag Ltd are committed to assuring the quality of the work and projects we undertake for our clients and continuously review our procedures.
Over the past ten years we have fine tuned our Quality Management Policy to enable us to measure and maintain a high standard of quality across all elements of our operations and services.
A key aspect of our Quality Management Policy is aiming to understand clearly and fully our clients needs and ensure their requirements are met through transparent project management procedures.
We have a personal commitment to the quality and successfully delivery of all services we provide.
Blue-Bag's commitment to it's clients.
We are committed to ensuring that:
- Our Quality Management Policy is clearly laid out to our clients and implemented throughout the project life cycle
- Our Quality Management Policy is rigorously upheld and supported by staff at all levels
- Project stake holders and nominated staff and duties are clearly identified
- Clear lines of communication will be established between all stakeholders
- All personnel are appropriately skilled and trained where necessary to ensure they are able to undertake their tasks to the required quality
- Where data centre hardware is provided as part of the project the infrastructure and support will guarantees an 'uptime' of 99%
- All project documentation, source code and digital materials will be stored securely, backed up and archived post project
We actively encourage our clients to provide us with feedback to help us improve our Quality Management Policy and standards.
When assuring Quality Management to our clients:
- We focus on business benefits & justification for a project
- We provide a defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Projects have a product-based planning approach
- From inception we divide projects into manageable, measurable and controllable stages. This allows us to review progress at regular intervals with the client.
- We aim to provide a Quality Management system that is flexible and can be applied at a level appropriate to the project
- In addition, by complying to the UK e-government legislation and guidelines specified by The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) we maintain our high standard of accessible and technical quality.
Blue-Bag has been delivering projects to our clients to the highest quality for over ten years and we pride our selves on our approach and the quality of our work. We don't take quality for granted and regularly review our procedures to ensure this consistently high level of quality in the delivery of solutions is maintained.